Restaurant Depot Member Benefits
Restaurant Depot membership is FREE for qualified* businesses. Just apply here for membership. The application is quick and easy.
Enjoy all of these rewards with your FREE membership:
- Low Prices: We offer everyday low prices and monthly specials for extra savings.
- Huge Selection: We stock an enormous selection of brand names as well as our own quality brands.
- One-stop Shopping: Don’t just save money, save time! Our inventory includes everything a foodservice operator needs so you don’t have to make several stops to stock up on food and supplies.
- No Minimum Purchase Required: You do not have to buy in bulk to save at Restaurant Depot. Savings are guaranteed whether you buy one or a hundred items.
- Shopping Made Quick and Easy: You won’t waste time searching for products or calculating costs. Items are grouped and merchandised by category, and prices are clearly displayed.
- Open Every Day: Never get caught short on inventory. We’re open convenient hours 7 days a week to serve you. We only close on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Memberships Available: Free membership cards are issued at our warehouse stores to those who own or manage a restaurant, coffee shop, bar, pizzeria, night club, caterer, deli, foodservice distributor or non-profit organization.
- Advertised Specials: We keep our members informed about special pricing offers and events by direct mail and by email.
You can apply here for your free membership.
Once you’ve completed the application, visit the store you selected as your Preferred Store. Be sure to bring a valid reseller's permit (business license) and tax-exempt certificate (for a non-profit organization) and proof that you are authorized to purchase for that business or organization. If you wish to purchase beer, wine or spirits, also bring your state license. The store will then print a membership card for you.
Use your card to shop at any Restaurant Depot location across the USA. Once you’ve purchased, you will be able to log in to our Online Catalog. There you can check your purchase history, search for products, create shopping lists, obtain recommendations for future purchases and manage your inventory with our order guide. We’re adding new features all the time, so check back often.
*To qualify for a free membership account, you need to show a valid reseller's permit (business license) or tax-exempt certificate (for a non-profit organization) and proof that you are authorized to purchase for said business or organization.